jueves, 28 de marzo de 2013

READY TO USE 2: METALLIC / HOLOGRAPHIC / SILVER

Remember this trend visiting here.
Recuerda esta tendencia visitando aquí.


Cara Delevingne   [Burberry dress]
                                                   







Elena Perminova [Elie Saab]

Miu Miu [holographic Sequin Pumps]

Marc Jacobs 2013



beeswonderland.com

Balmain [ParisFashionWeek]



Balmain


mancinasspot.blogspot.com


Olivia Palermo

                                             


 Céline's sneakers 





Spend a wonderful Holy Week! and Have a beautiful Easter!! 
                                                And if you are not catholic too!
                                                          Besos.

                Pasen una maravillosa Semana Santa!! y Tengan una hermosa Pascua!  
                                        Y si no eres católico también!!
                                                         Besos.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

31 comentarios:

  1. Looks chic,my friend!;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I really like it. Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Reaaly nice pictures! love metallic! Cara Delevingne is so cool, she has such a great style with a "i-give-a-f*ck" attitude ;)
    xx
    alice-in-fashionheaven.blogspot.om

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I like the metallic look, but just one pieces...

    I like your blog, what do you think about following each other. Let me know I follow back

    Glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Great idea! I will visit your blog!
      Thanks for stopping by!


      besos.

      Eliminar
  5. I must admit, I love shiny silver stuff.:D I wanted a silver H&M clutch (similar to the one that lady is holding to cover her head from rain) but I went shopping with my bf and as soon as I grabbed it, he said: "Really?" And I thought: "Ok, maybe I am crazy for wanting this..." and didn't get it. And now I'm pissed.:)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. loving cara's dress! really want a clutch or sneakers - definitely on our shopping list:)
    great post as usual honey..
    lots and lots of love from Zurich!
    xxx
    http://fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.ch

    ResponderEliminar
  7. love metallic shoes
    http://loving-evelyn.blogspot.ro

    ResponderEliminar
  8. NOs encanta el efecto plateado!!!!
    Nos ha gustado mucho el post, te apetece que nos sigamos?
    Besitos

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Qué bueno!! Muy pronto pasare por su blog!!
      Besos.

      Eliminar
  9. Loving the metallic Burberry!
    Brooke @ what2wear

    ResponderEliminar
  10. How stunning are you!Thanks for including me;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  11. This is a wonderful collage you have here :)

    Just bumped into your blog and I love what I see here :) Let's follow each other?

    Kisses from Zurich!
    K.

    ResponderEliminar
  12. ME gusta tendencia, da mucha fuerza a un look y hay prendas estupendas!!! muy inspirador el post,

    un besito desde http://contaconesenlaciudad.blogspot.com.es/

    ResponderEliminar
  13. WAW! thank you so much for featuring me, i am so honored!!!

    following you ! =)

    ResponderEliminar
  14. hi..thanks for commenting on my blog...would you like to follow each other?
    let me know..

    http://deepti01.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar